Support the Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship Endowment Fund
UD Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship
Help us honor our Brother's generous spirit by supporting the Kappa Alpha Psi Endowment Scholarship Fund
Since May 17, 1975 the Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. have served the University of Delaware and surrounding communities. The Kappa's have provided community service through co-sponsoring the Annual Halloween Party in South Bridge since 1986, and providing mentors for The Achievers Program since 1988 to name a few programs. Also, on the campus Kappa's have served as leaders and members of the BSU, CPAB, Gospel Choir, Dark Arts, EORO, NPHC, NAACP, Warriors for Christ, NSBE, Fortune, RISE, and athletic sports at the University of Delaware.
The Brothers have also served Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc., on a regional level; the Nu Xi Chapter has been named four times the Northeastern Province Undergraduate Chapter of the Year, two members have served as the Jr. Vice Province Polemarch and one member has served as the Undergraduate Southern Regional Board Member.
Make a gift today to support the Kappa Alpha Psi Endowment Fund in memory of our departed Brother, Keith Richards.
We ask for your support to honor the legacy of Keith J. Richards. His light and spirit touched us all and we would like to help other young men find their light and continue their education by raising $5,000 for the Kappa Alpha Psi Endowment Scholarship Fund.
Criteria and other information about the Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship Endowment Fund:
- The Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship Endowment Fund is an interest earning account that will likely provide scholarship(s) at 4-5% of the fund total (based on market conditions). Whereas, we cannot control market fluctuations, we can increase our donations such that market downturns will have minimal impact.
- The initial goal is to present one scholarship per academic year. If this member maintains his grades and remains in good standing with the University, they will continue to receive this award.
- The future goal is to provide multiple scholarships in an academic year or be able to provide more award money to our recipients. This can only be accomplished by increasing our donations – both one-time and recurring.
- Awards to members will be based on the following criteria:
- Challenging social, educational, cultural, or other like circumstances
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Financial need and FAFSA submission
- Extra-curricular activities and/or community involvement
For additional information about the Kappa Alpha Psi Endowment please follow the Nu Xi Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi on Twitter https://twitter.com/NuXiNupes and the Nu Xi Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nuxinupes?fref=ts.
|Together We Can Make It Happen! Here's How:|
Supported by 12 Donations:
Darrin F. '91I Gave $100
Omar G. '01I Gave $100
I Gave $100
Darrin F. '91I Gave $100Silence about the deck...4SP89 RIP#
Robert D. '99I Gave $100
Andre W. '02I Gave $100
Lawrence M. '96I Gave $50
Sylvester M. '00I Gave $100Sylvester M.
Tyrran C. '00I Gave $100
Wali R. '12I Gave $50Brother Wali W. Rushdan II, Esq. (FA 05 Nu Xi #4)
Benson '90I Gave $250
Mwanza L. '00I Gave $250